banner

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holiday

My holiday is very boring.I went to brunei for holiday and skipping tuition too hehe......In brunei i just went to watch movies,see new cars and sport cars,play games and shopping with my mum.I watch Mummy 3 and Dark Knight.These two movie have a mixture of comedy,action and romance.The dark knight is quite cool with its technology and also with the Joker(he doesn't seem to be scare of anything).The Mummy 3 is more to action and romance but there is a beautiful girl call Lin.haha....its also funny when he mummy are battling.I went to see the new Audi A6 and he new Evo X.I play an army of two on the Xbox 360.It is a cool game as there are only 2 on your team and more then 10 on the other.haha.......This is wat i did during my holiday,boring right?

No comments:

SCM Music Player - seamless music for your Website, Wordpress, Tumblr, Blogger.